We realise that there is plenty of work in the area of agricultural robotics. The list below has been compiled through web-search and submission by individual groups. Please update us on any websites/groups that are not listed below. The organisations are listed by their geographical regions (which roughly corresponds to the continents they are in unless we decide to change it in the future) which are sorted alphabetically. Jump to desired group:
- Agricultural Robotics project, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Autonomous Spraying Project, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Agricultural Robotics & Mechatronics Group, University of Florida.
- Mechanical Systems Laboratory of University of Delaware, under Prof. Sunil Agrawal, with mobile robotics in agricultural applications.
- Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering, Iowa State University.
- Comprehensive Automation for Specialty Crops, Carnegie Mellon University.
- The National Centre for Engineering in Agriculture, Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, carries out projects in agricultural robotics under Prof. John Billingsley of the University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba.
- The Sheep Shearing Project from the University of Western Australia, by Prof. James Trevelyan.
- Agricultural Robotics Research in the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Autonomous Systems. The Centre for Autonomous Systems (CAS) conducts a number of research projects in Agricultural Robotics and consists of researchers from The University of Sydney, The University of New South Wales and The University of Technology, Sydney.
- The Robotics for Zero-Tillage Agriculture project within the CyPhy Group at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia which is developing small cooperative agricultural robots to increase broad-acre crop production and reduce environmental impact. (In partnership with The University of Sydney and Advanced Agricultural Systems.)
- TKK Automation Technology Laboratory with projects in forestry and agriculture, Finland.
- Agricultural robotics research at LASMEA, France.
- Irstea (CEMAGREF) - National Research Institute of Science and Technology for Environment and Agriculture, France.
- Institute of Applied Mechanics, Technische Universität München, Germany.
- Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Research Organization, The Volcani Center, Israel.
- Farm Technology Group, Wageningen University & Research centre, The Netherlands.
- ARL – Agricultural Robotics Laboratory, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain